TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1 GENERAL / VALIDITY
1. The Terms and Conditions set out below apply to any of the Seller’s delivery operations. This implies binding acceptance by the Buyer of the Terms and Conditions.
2. Any term or general condition contrary to what is reported here and proposed by the Buyer will become part of the agreement only if the Seller has accepted them or intends to accept them in writing (not tacitly). The Seller will not accept the Buyer’s Terms and Conditions, unless these have been or will be accepted in writing. .
2 CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
1. All offers from the Seller are subject to change.
2. The prices are net, plus value added tax as required by law. In addition, the Purchaser will be charged for the transport costs, the costs such as customs duties and other shipping costs. Special supplements are calculated for individual and personalized orders.
3. Any verbal agreement, in particular made with local dealers, representatives or employees of Onar Prime, requires explicit written confirmation from the Seller in order to become binding on the Seller himself.
4. The rearrangement in the framework of an order placed is allowed only with mutual written agreement.
3 TRANSPORT AND TRANSFER OF RISKS
1. All items must start from the Seller’s warehouse. The place of performance for all the services provided by the Supply Contract is the address of the Seller’s warehouse.
2. The Buyer bears the shipping costs, including all ancillary costs (such as customs duties and packaging).
3. With the transfer of the items to the Purchaser, the shipper, the courier or any other individual or entity in charge of carrying out the shipment, in any case not before departure from the warehouse, the risks are transferred to the Purchaser. The Seller is only responsible for defects regarding the packaging of the product, its shipment or the choice of means or the transport route, if the Seller or his auxiliaries have acted intentionally or through serious negligence.
4. The Seller is obliged to ensure transport only if the Buyer expressly requests it. The costs are borne by the Buyer.
5. If the shipment of the goods delays for a reason that is not the responsibility of the Seller, the risk is transferred to the Buyer already when it is notified that the shipment is ready to go. In this case, the Seller has the right to place the delivery item at the Buyer’s expense and risk and at the Seller’s discretion and request immediate payment of the invoice amount.
6. If the Purchaser does not accept the shipped items or does not accept them in time, the Purchaser will have to bear all the consequent and additional transport costs and will bear the storage costs. The Seller reserves the right to charge these expenses separately.
What is a cookie and what is it used for?
A cookie is a small file that is sent to the browser and saved on your device when you visit a website such as onarprime.com (“the site”). Cookies allow efficient operation of the site and improve its performance, also provide information to the site owner for statistical or advertising purposes, mainly to customize your browsing experience by remembering your preferences (for example remembering the language and currency you have set, to recognize you on the next visit, etc.).
Which cookies do we use and for what purposes?
From the first access these cookies allow the site to function properly and allow you to view the contents on your device by recognizing the language and market of the country from which you have chosen to connect. If you are a registered user, they will allow you to recognize yourself and access the services offered in the dedicated areas. Navigation cookies are technical cookies and are necessary for the site to function.
If you sell on Onar Prime, view all prohibited products